Top Love Quotes DefinitionSource(Google.com.pk)
1. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.
-- The Fault In Our Stars, John Green
2. I needed to hate someone and you're the one I love the most, so it fell on you.
-- Where She Went, Gayle Forman
3. "Oh, God," he whispers, reaching his hand behind my neck and bringing my lips to his. "Let's let the whole fucking world explode this time."
And we do.
-- The Sky is Everywhere, Jandy Nelson
4. You love me. Real or not real?
-- Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
5. "There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
-- City of Glass, Cassandra Clare
6. "So do you believe in second chances?" I bit my lip.
"Second, third, fourth. Whatever it takes. However long it takes. If the person is right," he adds.
"If the person is...Lola?"
This time, he holds my gaze. "Only if the other person is Cricket."
-- Lola and the Boy Next Door, Stephanie Perkins
7. What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person."
-- Paper Towns, John Green
8. You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.
-- Will Grayson, Will Grayson, John Green
9. Maybe it isn't that we're supposed to find the pieces and put them back together. Maybe we're the pieces. Maybe, what we're supposed to do is come together. That's how we stop the breaking.
-- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
10. It's not the changes that will break your heart; it's that tug of familiarity.
-- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E. Smith
Bonus 11. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
-- Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen
Bonus 12. Envy is when you want what someone else has. Jealousy's when you also don't want them to have it.
-- Wanderlove, Kirsten Hubbard