Wednesday 3 April 2013

Loving Quotes

Loving Quotes Definition

Source(Google.com.pk)

There was a girl and a boy.
girl proposed the boy and boy agreed.....

girl always used to say that my heart is not mine its always with you....
& I am living without heart......
...
after few month girl said that i cant marry you
  becausemy parents are not allow me but

we'll be frnds 4evr.
After few months girl got married another boy..

After 2 days of her wedding, girl looking her wedding gifts.
She came across a gift & start crying

the gift was d heart packed in a glass jar with full of blood...
the lid of the jar was attached with the paper

written on it...

''hey stupid ur heart is with me na than what will u ive to ur husband?

There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.
A butterfly needs its wings … an ice bear needs cold weather and I … I need you!
1 min, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, no matter how long, I’ll treasure the times we’ve spent together!
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
There are 12 months a year…30 days a month…7 days a week…24 hours a day…60 minutes an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.
You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You’re such a lady to me.
I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won’t run out of space for you!
There was girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy, “If I told you that I liked you, would you take it as a joke?”

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes 

Loving Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...